Conspiracy Ink Tattoos & Piercing During COVID-19
Welcome! Current shop hours vary based on scheduling. We are open Tuesday through Saturday from 2:00 PM until appointments are complete (approximately 8:00 or 9:00 PM).
Please read the following as our procedures have changed due to the pandemic:
- Come alone unless your companion is also scheduled (or you are a minor getting pierced).
- Knock on our door (upstairs) when you arrive.
- Wear a mask.
- Be prepared to wash your hands, have your temperature taken, and answer a short list of COVID-19 questions via email or upon arrival.
- Bring your [valid] ID
- Appointment only (call or email to schedule).
- Booked in advance based on availability and scope of work.
- A deposit is required to schedule your appointment.
- Tentative appointments can be held for 48 hours, pending deposit receipt.
- Deposit amounts vary based on the scope of work and start at $20.
- This can be submitted via PayPal or Venmo (otherwise, we are cash-only).
- The deposit is non-refundable and will be subtracted from your cost on appointment day unless you no-show or cancel with less than 24-hours’ notice.
Pricing is based on skin time, estimated in advance, and calculated upon completion.
- Shop minimum is $50.
- Beginning January 1, 2021 our hourly rate is $140.
- Prices subject to change at any time.
- Wednesdays and Thursdays are appointment only (call or email to schedule).
- Walk-ins are accepted on Tuesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays after 3:30pm.
- 18 years-of-age and up with valid ID (all piercings and dermals, head to toe).
- All pricing includes jewelry.
- Most above-the-belt piercings are $40 with a ring or $50 with a stud. Multiple piercings on one individual in one visit will be discounted.
- Please contact us for below-the-belt pricing
- 13-years-of-age and up: Ears and cartilage only.
- 16-years-of-age and up: Ears, cartilage, facial, navel, and surface piercings (not dermals).
- Minors and consenting parents/guardians MUST have ID for each in order to be pierced.
- Parent/guardian must be present and give written consent.
- State and federally issued IDs include the following: Driver’s license, state-issued ID, and Military ID. Passports will also be accepted combined with he minor’s birth certificate in order to prove that the minor and Guardian belong to one another.
- If the minor does not have any of the IDs listed above, we will accept a School ID combined with the minor’s birth certificate.
- If the parent’s/guardian’s and minor’s last names and addresses do not match on the IDs provided, the minor’s birth certificate will be required as well.
- If the adult is not the parent of the minor, court documentation indicating the adult is a legal guardian is also required (adoption papers, etc.)
NO MASK, NO SERVICE.
If you do not have one, they will be available to purchase for $1 each.